2019/07/04 - Canada
Customer Service Agent
Would you like to contribute to the success of a company where innovation, teamwork and employee well-being are priorities? Join us!
Zero-C is looking for a Customer Service Agent for its Maintenance and Service Division.
Sommaire du poste
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Number of job openings : 1
- Salary : To be discussed
- Working schedule : Full time
- Employment status : Permanent
- Work shift : Day
Tâches et responsabilités
- Reception of incoming customer calls;
- Management of service reports (received and processed reports);
- Opening Service calls;
- Dispatcher support;
- Customers’ proposals;
- Management and maintenance of the customers’ contact list;
- Other service related tasks
- Experience in customer service in a similar field;
- Experience in refrigeration and air conditioning, an asset;
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- High school diploma;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written French and intermediate knowledge of spoken and written English.
Lieu de travail
800, Jean-Neveu, Longueuil (Quebec) J4G 2M1
Those interested in this position are invited to send us their resume and a letter of presentation to email@example.com.
Looking forward to review your profile!
Please note that we will only contact people whose applications are successful.