2019/07/04 - Canada
Customer Service Representative
Would you like to contribute to the success of a company where innovation, teamwork and employee well-being are priorities? Join us!
Zero-C is looking for a Customer Service Representative for its Sales and Maintenance & Service Division.
Sommaire du poste
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Number of job openings : 1
- Salary : To be discussed
- Working schedule : Full time
- Employment status : Permanent
- Work shift : Day
Tâches et responsabilités
- Meet with customers to ensure that their service and new equipment needs are optimized.
- Perform equipment surveys to understand the needs of customers.
- Prepare, present and sell customized preventive maintenance programs and renewal of maintenance contracts.
- Prepare, present and sell replacement programs or purchase new equipment
- Developed skills for sales and negotiation;
- Excellent ability to communicate in French and English (verbal and written);
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Sense of organization and autonomy;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Understanding of mechanical systems and refrigeration an asset
BAC or DEC in Business Administration, Sales or equivalent;
2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
Valid driver’s license;
Lieu de travail
800, Jean-Neveu, Longueuil (Quebec) J4G 2M1
Those interested in this position are invited to send us their resume and a letter of presentation to email@example.com.
Looking forward to review your profile!
Please note that we will only contact people whose applications are successful.