2019/07/04 - Canada
Frigorist – Service
Would you like to get a stable job in an environment where teamwork, continuing education, well-being and employee safety are the priorities? Join us!
Zero-C is looking for frigorists to fill a permanent position. The challenges ahead are to perform various operations, maintenance, repair and modification work on commercial and industrial refrigeration systems.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and multidisciplinary team in a healthy and friendly environment, which will allow you to have fun while practicing your trade. We offer you high quality resources and support for your professional and personal growth.
Sommaire du poste
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Number of job openings : 1
- Salary : To be discussed
- Working schedule : Full time
- Employment status : Permanent
- Work shift : Day, evenings and week-ends on rotation
Tâches et responsabilités
- Perform service work on ammonia, synthetic refrigerants and CO2
- Perform service work on various sites (arena, processing plant and industrial process).
- Read and understand blueprints, drawings or other specifications.
- Assemble and install, using hand or power tools, refrigeration or air-conditioning components such as motors, controls, gauges, valves, circulation pumps, condensers, humidifiers, evaporators, compressors, etc.
- Measure and cut pipes and connect them using welding and soldering equipment.
- Investigate the causes of breakdowns and repair complete heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- ** Truck, corporate branded clothing and specialized tools provided. **
- Experience in control and automatic regulation;
- Experience in CO2 installation, trouble shooting, an asset;
- Logic, methodic, precision and autonomy;
- Positive attitude and desire to perfect one’s knowledge.
- To be an approved frigorist authorized to work on construction sites (CCQ).
- Hold a DEP in refrigeration.
- Hold an environmental qualification certificate H1 (Halocarbons).
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in ammonia / HFC / CO2.
- Holding the MMF class A or B classification would be an asset.
- Have the following qualifications an asset: Enclosed space – Work at height – Breathing Apparatus – WHMIS – Transportation of Hazardous Materials.
Lieu de travail
1061, Marie-Victorin, St-Bruno (Quebec) J3V 0M7
Those interested in this position are invited to send us their resume and a letter of presentation to email@example.com.
Looking forward to review your profile!
Please note that we will only contact people whose applications are successful.