2019/07/04 - Canada
High pressure welder
Zero-C seeks to fill a high pressure welder position. Under the responsibility of the production foreman, the person must perform the tasks and have the following qualifications.
Sommaire du poste
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Number of job openings : 1
- Salary : To be discussed
- Working schedule : Full time (40h/wk)
- Employment status : Permanent
- Work shift : Day and evenings
Tâches et responsabilités
- Perform MIG, TIG and FCAW welding on materials such as steel and stainless steel.
- Read and assess plans or welding instructions.
- Make mechanical assemblies.
- Respect occupational health and safety standards.
- Respect production deadlines
- Experience in industrial welding and refrigeration an asset;
- Experience in welding pipes;
- The ability to work in a team;
- Ability to read and understand fractional measures;
- Positive attitude, rigor, professionalism and punctuality.
- High pressure welding background;
- Up to 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Advanced skills in verbal communication and intermediate skills in written communication
Lieu de travail
800, Jean-Neveu, Longueuil (Quebec) J4G 2M1
Those interested in this position are invited to send us their resume and a letter of presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to review your profile!
Please note that we will only contact people whose applications are successful.