2019/07/04 - Canada
Sheet metal worker – Installation
Would you like to get a stable job in an environment where teamwork, continuing education, well-being and employee safety are the priorities? Join us!
Zero-C is looking for sheet metal workers to fill a permanent position. The challenges ahead are to install, repair and modify ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems on commercial and industrial sites.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and multidisciplinary team in a healthy and friendly environment, which will allow you to have fun while practicing your trade. We offer you high quality resources and support for your professional and personal growth.
Sommaire du poste
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Number of job openings : 1
- Salary : To be discussed
- Working schedule : Full time
- Employment status : Permanent
- Work shift : Day, evenings and week-ends on rotation
Tâches et responsabilités
- Apply company-defined policies, guidelines, processes and systems to adhere to the principles of work standardization.
- Install on construction sites all kinds of ducts or equipment necessary for the installation of ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems.
- Ensure the maintenance of its working equipment and lent power tools.
- Apply occupational health and safety rules, especially regarding the wearing of the required protective and safety equipment.
- Perform any related tasks.
- Know the operating principles of the various air distribution and venting systems, an asset.
- Be able to read and understand drawings as well as construction and assembly plans.
- Demonstrate independence, thoroughness and ability to work in a team.
- Possess manual dexterity to implement various techniques for anchoring and suspending ducts, equipments and accessories.
- Handle hoisting equipment, not afraid of heights and work on scaffolds in various positions.
- Demonstrate work schedule flexibility as needed (day / evening / night / weekend).
- DEP in sheet metal work;
- Certificate of competence of the CCQ;
- Completed Health and Safety Course on construction sites;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Advanced mastery of spoken French and English..
Lieu de travail
1061, Marie-Victorin, St-Bruno (Quebec) J3V 0M7
Those interested in this position are invited to send us their resume and a letter of presentation to [email protected]
Looking forward to review your profile!
Please note that we will only contact people whose applications are successful.